Thursday, July 16, 2009

SDCHC COOKS! Err... sort of.

Some time last week, L and I decided that we would start making food that we could freeze, take out of the freezer at will, and take to work. After a couple of days of waffling and not going to the grocery store, we finally went.

Now, neither of us are really cooks. L has the family lasagna recipe, I bummed the recipe for chimichanga beef off my dad a few weeks ago. So it's been kind of a struggle for us not to live off microwave dinners.

So last night, we finally started cooking. Or rather, L fired up the crock pot, threw some chicken breasts in, and made this recipe.

This morning I took it out, packaged it up, and brought some to work with me. And sweet, sweet lord, this chicken melted in my mouth like BUTTER. It is INCREDIBLE.

Try it sometime. Extra Worchestershire sauce, if you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment