Monday, July 13, 2009

you suck your headphones suck your taste in music sucks.

Recall, if you will, my post about the woman with the extra loud headphones. One would think that, in an area as densely populated as DC is, it would be highly unlikely that you'd see the same people over and over.

I, however, know that this is not true. When I used to ride the train from Greenbelt, I saw the same woman putting on her makeup, every single day. I would see the same NFL-employed man. As it is, riding from New Carrollton, I see the same vehicles and tend to end up in the elevators with the same people at least a couple days a week.

LoudHeadphoneGirl was on my train again this morning. I in a sideways seat, she in the second row of forward facing seats. Her music, just as loud and clear as if it were coming from my very own iPod.

Only, not from my very own iPod, because I wouldn't be caught dead listening to generically bad r&b. (Generically bad pop-punk, yes, but r&b? I don't even enjoy the good stuff that much, I'm really not going to listen to the garbage!)

And yes, a woman managed to get her to turn it down with a mere look.

No comments:

Post a Comment